You will not use any robot, crawling, spider, scraping, or any other automated device, means or process to access this website. Nor will you utilize manual processes to monitor or copy the website for any unauthorized purposes. Use of any routine, software, device, or any action that interferes with the functioning of the website is also prohibited.
For your convenience, we might offer discussion forums where you and other website users can submit material publicly to facilitate your learning, networking and socializing from all over the world. You agree that the open discussion content and material is the responsibility of the entity or individual from home such content originated. Scholars Ace does not guarantee or control its quality, integrity, completeness, usefulness and accuracy. You agree and understand that you might be exposed to content on this open platform that can be objectionable, indecent or offensive. Under no circumstances will Scholars Ace be held accountable in any way for any public discussion content, including any omissions or errors and damage or loss of any sort incurred as a result of the usage of any public discussion material submitted through this site.
You will not submit content that is:
- Hateful, threatening, unlawful, harassing, abusive, harmful, torturous, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, harms minors, interferes with another’s privacy, racially discriminatory or otherwise objectionable
- Conflicts with obligations you’ve under law- this includes fiduciary or under contractual relationships (like insider information, confidential and proprietary data disclosed or learned as part of employment relations or under non-disclosure arrangements)
- Impersonates any entity or person or falsely misrepresents your association with an entity or person
- Contains or constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited promotional materials, advertising, chain letters, junk mail, pyramid schemes, spam or any other kind of unauthorized solicitation
- Disrupts or interferes with the website, related networks, servers or services, connected thereto or violates any regulations of networks, procedures, requirements and policies related to this website and its services
- Infringes any trade secret, patent, trademark, copy rights or other proprietary rights of a third party;
- Contains and constitutes software viruses or other computer programs, files or codes designed to limit, destroy or interrupt the functionality of any software, telecommunications or hardware equipment.